Thursday, March 31, 2011

Collar Me Cute

Pom-pom hat: thrifted
Cardigan, leggings: Gap
Dress: ASOS
Oxfords: old as Moses Seychelles
Asos dress #2 is a success! I love the longer length, the barely contrasting collar, and the tobacco goodness of it. (It's a little wrinkly because I wore it right out of the package!) The gingham dress I ordered made me look like a tent, so I begrudgingly sent it back. Spring shopping is my favorite thing to do, and it is hard to control myself sometimes! I currently have full online shopping carts at Urban Outfitters and Forever 21 with little to no intention of buying. I just like to check on my cart once in a while, imagining outfits, comparing prices, etc.

Do you budget for spring shopping? What's on your spring wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails