Sunday, March 13, 2011

Double Rainbows & Freaks

Hat: American Eagle
Tunic: Asos
Knit blazer: Gap
Denim leggings: Old Navy
Boots: c/o Wanted
A double rainbow,
My mom's omnipresent wildflower centerpieces,
...and some adorable springy Black Apple pins on their way to me!

I'm watching "Freaks and Geeks" for the first time (I know, I know) and am trying to thoroughly enjoy it. Truth be told, high-school shows stress me out and half the time I want to smack Lindsey upside the head. Other than that, it's a well-made show and I'm liking it more with each episode. It's actually really difficult to watch it and blog simultaneously. Therefore, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails