Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Four-eyed Princess

Shrug: thrifted
Dress: gift from Miss Vinyl Ahoy
Tights: c/o We Love Colors
Clogs: Seychelles "Twistin' the Night Away"
It was too cold for this outfit, but I wore it anyway. After all, the first day of spring was weeks ago. It never fails: every spring, every year, Louise Harriet Me freezes her bottom off. I can't help it! Suddenly my wool jumpers and cardigans mutate into monsters and I have to stuff them into green Rubbermaids before they eat me alive. So... cold...

Are you in the mood for some awesome blog material?
My two favorite posts today:

Bella from One Sister's Rant wrote about the invasion of men in the lingerie department. If you've never read Bella's blog, get thee there! She is so sweet and witty.

Tavi blogged about how much the fashion industry has changed over the past few years, and it's not all flowers and peanut-butter cups.

Happy Tuesday, you lovely reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails