Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Grapefully Yours

Cape: Tulle
Sweater: Gap
Skirt: Thrifted
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Seychelles 'Dorothy' ($24!)
I felt like such a... lady! I enjoyed wearing this outfit, from the offbeat pairing of red and purple to my brand-new bizarrely comfortable heels. My bangs are awry because of the high winds; sometimes I wish I had a stylist for my photo shoots. I wouldn't trade my photographer for anything, but I'd like to have someone who could spot a turned-up hem or a loose piece of hair. But then... this is real life. I'm a real girl with limited airbrushing skills. No money is made in this blogging process. :-)

Ah, for the rain to ebb around these parts. I shamefacedly ordered all three ASOS dresses from this post, and I can't wait for them to get here! ASOS has free shipping and returns, so there's really nothing to lose... except I have a sneaking suspicion that I will keep them all. I'm also waiting for the Dear Creatures Avalon dress to go down in price... I've never spent $80 on a dress that wasn't for a school dance or my wedding! (My wedding dress was $835, down from $5000. YES.)

What are you saving your pennies for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails