Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gratitude & Chocolate Bars

I don't really know what to say. I am astounded by the positive and uplifting responses so many of you left for my last post! You have solidified my decision to stick with this blog. Sometimes I feel like giving up on this little old thing, but I just couldn't lose the community I have here. I was foolishly scared to write it, as it made me face some old demons I normally avoid. Boy, am I glad I did! Thank you.
Hat, necklace: Forever 21
Leather jacket: gift from Darin
Cami: Shade
Dress: Asos
Sandals: Bronx
Darin totally wanted me to take his picture. I could tell that he really liked his outfit when he shyly loitered at the door, so I obliged. This is pretty much his uniform, and I love it! Very dapper yet not trying too hard. I really want him to start wearing more wingtip oxfords!

The sign is painted by Rowena when Darin was away for the weekend. I always made door-signs for my brother and sisters when they returned home from college, so I'm carrying on the tradition. (I was totally shafted by the time I got to college! I'm the youngest! Bah.)

Saw The King's Speech last night and was totally uplifted, yet sick to my stomach as a result of all the chocolate Darin insisted on bringing. Cadbury Caramello is my undoing. Thank heavens for apple-cider vinegar solution and my favorite workout video!

Happy Wednesday! (I cannot call it Humpday. I just can't.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails