Thursday, March 17, 2011

Luck o' the Deutsch

Dress: Vintage from AdVintagous
Cardigan: Gap
Hunter green tights: c/o We Love Colors
Shoes: Seychelles 'Dorothy'
I've been aching to crack out this dress all winter! Its cheery colors and floral pattern are perfect for the last days of winter. Paired with dark green tights, it's a perfect St. Patrick's Day ensemble!

My hair is a homage to my favorite "Firefly" character, Kaylee. What a great show; such a pity it was canceled because of the network's scheduling mishaps. Nathan Fillion, I never knew ye.

Are you doing anything exciting for St. Patrick's Day? Rowena and I are going to try our hand at the Barefoot Contessa's Outrageous Brownies. I'll let you know how they turn out! I'm bringing them to my parents' house for a corned beef & cabbage dinner party. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails