Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Secret Pajamas

Hair bow: Forever 21
Necklace: Gap
Sweater: Ross
Denim leggings: Old Navy
Shoes: thrifted men's Florsheims
Louise's 5-Step "Getting dressed at 3pm" Program

1) Wear an oversized sweater over leggings.
2) Swipe on Clinique Pink Chocolate lipstick.
3) Don your feet with sadly underused loafers.
4) Wear the messy bun, but add a Bumpit. (I will finally admit to loving them. They add perfect height to my enormous, yet flat head.)
5) A little blush.

Three hours later, get back into your pajamas! Man, is this a cozy outfit or what?!?

My inlaws are visiting for 2 weeks beginning tomorrow, so I am busy meal-planning and organizing. I am excited to have them here to see our new home and city! We haven't seen them in almost two years. Don't worry, I'll still be taking outfit photos and keeping up with you all! Darin's parents might think I'm crazy, but that's the risk we style bloggers take. Hey, somebody's gotta do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails