Tuesday, March 8, 2011

No Thoroughfare

Hat: College leftovers
90s romper, belt: thrifted
Cardigan: Gap
Booties: Pour la Victoire 'Ida' (similar)
Seriously, guys. No thoroughfare though that chain-link fence! I noticed this sign for the first time today. I should probably stop riding my bike through the Benedictine Sisters' Monastery.

My outfit was inspired by Nancy Drew. I read those books like crazy when I was little, but now I just play the computer games. They're fun, but I am always bitterly disappointed at the conclusions; it's almost offensive how ridiculous the endings are. I prefer the old King's Quest and Gabriel Knight PC adventure games. Anyway, I think Miss Drew would wear something like this (sans the booties, add oxfords) when she's off gallivanting with Bess and George, and Ned would chastely approve of the pom-pom hat.

Oh my goodness, I've worn polka-dots three days in a row.
It's a condition, I tell you!
Polka Dots | Everybody, Everywear

1 comment:

  1. SPOT ON! :D Lovely look! Great pics! Greetings from a fellow polka girl from EBEW!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    P.S: I'm giving away a $500 FOLEY + CORINNA bag for my blog's Birthday! Would love to see you joining the fun! :D

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails