Thursday, March 3, 2011

Nothing Endures But Change

Cardigan: Target
Dress: Gap
Necklace: H&M
Footless tights: So OVER!
Wedges: Jeffrey Campbell
Oh, the rain! Oh, the humanity! It's been pouring almost nonstop for the past week. I have a feeling that the sun will start shining soon. There's something in the air... opportunity, a new freshness, and something I can't quite put my finger on. I feel a peace in my heart that I haven't felt in months! I woke up this morning feel a tad hopeless, but I am going to bed completely optimistic and free. I'll definitely reveal more soon-- the only reason I can't is because I haven't told my boss yet. *wink wink*

Edit: Sadly, I'm not pregnant. Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails