Monday, March 7, 2011

Old Things and New

Cardigan: Target
Dress: Tulle ($4!)
Turtleneck: Gap
Tights: Ross
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell
What a wonderful weekend! Darin and I went to the thrice-yearly Antique Show in Portland, had coffee in Pioneer Park, played guitar, and cleaned house. We ended the weekend with 'family dinner' and pot roast at Mom and Dad's. (A horrible mind-numbing tantrum compliments of Rowena occurred this morning, but the rest of the weekend made up for it. Happy thoughts, hee hee!) It was Darin's first time at the antique fair (my fifth) and I got some fantastic treasures which I'll share with you soon.

Here's the best part of my weekend... and the most impulsive purchase I've made in years:
4 barred rock chicks!

We just planned to look, I swear! But they were so sweet... and Darin (the avowed bird-hater) was so convincing. They are currently huddled together in our kitchen under the heat lamp. So sweet, and a perfect addition to our summer backyard plan.

I hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails