Monday, March 28, 2011

One, Two, Buckle my Shoe

Beret: Forever 21
Blouse: Tulle
Skirt: won from Shade
Socks: c/o HerCatwalk
Boots: Ebay
This high-waisted puffy skirt does pregnant wonders for my tummy! I normally wear it with a top tucked in; that's probably the way it should be worn. I'm looking forward to stowing away my winter berets until next fall. Any suggestions for summer headwear? You know I love my hats! I was thinking about getting a turban a la Joan Crawford... that one time she wore one. How would you style it? Without looking ridiculous, or worse yet, racist?? I may try this turban headband tutorial to try the trend out instead of dropping cash on the real deal.

Besides, I want to spend my money on perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails