Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Red & Foxy

Beret: Forever 21
Western shirt: Goodwill
Denim jacket: Gap
Skirt: gift from Sartoriography
Fox tote: Librislunaria
Shoes: Not Rated
I can smell spring! It's coming, I tell you!

Emily from Sartoriography discovered via Twitter that I wanted a red skirt, so she sent me one! She's such a sweet and generous soul. The skirt is heavy linen with a slight stretch and has zippered pockets. I will get so much wear out of this. Thank you, Emily!

My other newest addition is my fox tote from the Etsy shop Librislunaria. They reprint beautiful (and sadly forgotten) images available from the public domain. Francesca sent me the tote wrapped in brown paper and string, with the sweetest little note.
Well, that's it for now. Ash Wednesday begins in a few short minutes, so I'd better guzzle this hot chocolate. (I linked to Wikipedia's explanation of the day in case someone doesn't know what it was. I am not trying to proselytize you, honest! Or am I? No, I'm really not. But maybe... oh be quiet.)

Speaking of converting people, some Jehovah's Witnesses came to the door the other day. Darin was talking to them with the door wide open, and I politely asked him if he could close it. Instead of stepping outside, Darin invited them in! The mother and her teenage son were very nice and we actually had a fine conversation. The pamphlet they gave us warned us about the evil of Twilight. I agree, but not for the same reasons! Ha ha ha!

Love to each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails