Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Scented Blind Date

I have been on such a perfume kick lately! I can't get enough. Last week the nice Sephora lady gave me some samples to try out, and I can't decide between them. Miss Dior Cherie is the frontrunner, but I am not sure about how it dries down, and it doesn't last as long as I would like. Plus, John Galliano created it, and he says stupid things when drunk.

I have worn Clinique Happy since the day it launched in 1997, and I need something different. Last night, as I browsed Amazon's perfume reviews, I happened across this lovely bottle:
I bought it.

I don't even know what it smells like! But honestly, who could resist this packaging? Well, probably anyone who wasn't me. On the upside, it received great reviews! We'll see in a few days when the ridiculously low-priced gift set arrives at my door!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails