Monday, March 21, 2011

Twice as Nice

Monday Monday Monday!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend- mine was pretty low-key. I spent time with family, sang and played guitar with Darin, cleaned the house, baited more sugar ants (I swear Mt. Angel is an anthill!), and had my parents over for Sunday dinner. Here are two outfits from the weekend!
I'm a just mysterious woman. Or maybe every other picture was heinous. Hee hee
Cardigan, tee: Gap
Hat: so old!
Skirt: Target via Ebay
Tights: Hue
Boots: Frye via Craigslist ($10)
Failed jumping photos for your pleasure:
Sailor dress: Vintage from AdVintagous
Beret: Gap
Tights: c/o We Love Colors
Oxfords: Steven 'Melin'

My inlaws are visiting from Ohio in ten days! I'm really excited to see them and show them around Mt. Angel. It will also be great for Darin and I to go on a few dates while they spend time with Rowena! They haven't seen her in almost two years! I love having visitors; it forces me to take time to deep-clean and be a wonderful hostess! My goal is to always have homemade bread on hand while they are here. We'll see how that works out!

I hope your Monday is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails