Monday, April 18, 2011

Back in Black

Vest: Ross
Dress: Gap
Tights: c/o We Love Colors
Shoes: vintage
amethyst ring: won from Hivenn
Why, hello! I apologize for dropping off the face of the blog for a few days. Rowena got sick, then I got sick, and today we spent the day resting up watching Swedish claymation. I'll make sure to respond to your comments soon. Anyway, I'm back! Lucky you. MWA HA HA HA!

My lovely mother took these pictures, hence my uncomfortable stature. I'm not accustomed to anybody but Darin taking my photos! I'd better get used to it for when I visit Miss Vinyl Ahoy this summer! Can't wait! Also, I love these new-to-me shoes. I like to think that they're someone's 1950s wedding shoes.... it's possible! The gorgeous ring is part of a package that I won from Hivenn's giveaway! I was so excited to receive it, and I have been wearing it nonstop since I got it in the mail.

Tell me what you did this weekend! Are you buying into the "Game of Thrones" hype? And is it really that bad to live like a complete bachelor when your husband is away? It's not like I had brownies for dinner or anything. Hem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails