Friday, April 8, 2011

Down to the River to Pray

Dress: Tulle
Scarf: Old Navy
T-shirt: Gap
Croche tights: c/o We Love Colors
Mary Janes: thrifted
Happy Friday! I didn't blog yesterday because it was Rowena's 3rd birthday! We spent the day at the carousel, walked the Willamette River, and enjoyed the spring lambs at my brother's house. The day ended with takeout Chinese and my homemade brownies. I can't believe my little girl is three years old! I must admit that I shed a few tears this morning... it's bittersweet to see Rowena grow and change.

I felt pretty and summery and happy in this outfit! I rarely wear green and gold together, as they were my high school colors, and high school was evil. Evil times, my friend. I got over it and wore this anyway... I'm glad I did! I highly recommend these croche fishnets, as they are perfect when you don't want bare legs, but don't want full coverage either. Ideal for spring! They are honestly the only 'one size fits all' tights that I can wear comfortably; they are stretchy, crazily durable, and comfortable.
TGIF!!
Have any plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails