Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Easter Egg Girl

Dress: H&M
Tights: c/o We Love Colors (dusty green)
Bag: Gap
Shoes: Seychelles 'Dorothy'
I don't usually go for pastels and faded neutrals, but when I saw this dress, I knew I had to have it! It vaguely reminds me of something from the HBO show 'Carnivale' (which frightens/excites me to this day every time I even think about it), perhaps something Libby would wear to a dance. The silhouette and fabric are decidedly vintage, but the epaulets and front zipper gives it a little modernity. And it's comfortable to boot! Do you have any suggestions for styling it? I'd love to hear them!

The visit from the inlaws is going really well! Darin and I sneaked our remote control flatulence machine under their bed not twenty minutes ago. It was beyond awesome hearing their reactions, blaming one another before realizing the truth. I haven't laughed that hard in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails