Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Outtakes

Dress: c/o Ruche
Headband: Forever 21
Tights: Hue
Belt: thrifted
Owl Purse: Present from Darin
Shoes: Seychelles
Scarf: Darin's
Cardigan: Gap
Blouse: outlet store
Skirt: Ebay
Tights: I don't know, but I threw them out. Awful.
Boots: Steve Madden

Behold, two outfits that I found in my archives! I wore these. I really did!

I escaped from the house today and raided Trader Joe's, picked up some concealer and scored an awesome Clinique Bonus Gift, and got a fantastic dress from H & M! The dress is from Darin-- he buys me a gift every year for Rowena's birthday. (It's on Thursday!) After all, I went through a lot that day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails