Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rinse and Repeat

Dress, headband: Forever 21
Cardigan: Nordstrom
Locket: won from Modcloth
Tights: c/o We Love Colors
Wedges: Pour la Victoire 'Ida'
I almost didn't wear this dress today because I wore it three posts ago, but methinks that's the point of clothing. Wearing it. So, here I am, donning this frock again because that's what I do. I'm Louise, and I wear my clothes.

This cardigan will never leave my closet, as I am fondly reminded of the time I spotted Veronica Mars wearing it. I was wearing it at the exact same time that I was watching the episode! I almost choked on my popcorn when I realized we were wearing the exact same sweater from the Nordy's clearance rack. Veronica and I are on the same wavelength in many ways, although I've got way better taste in men and shoes.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails