Monday, April 4, 2011

Take Me Out

Dress: Target
Denim jacket: Gap
Tights: Hue
Shoes: vintage
Fox tote: Libris Lunaria
I wore this outfit on a date with Darin. (Too rare these busy days!) After chowing down on our favorite burgers, we took a chilly spring evening walk around Silverton. It was lovely to get out of the house and enjoy the sunset! Silverton has its own mural society, and I have yet to include their several creations on my blog. This baseball-inspired mural is one of my favorites. I played softball for several years, and I always reminisce about the sport when spring rolls around.

I bought these shoes at Goodwill for a mere 3 clams... the slightly-rounded toe, single scallop, and gold accents enamored me. Plus, the soles were barely worn! Hurrah for new-to-me cheap vintage shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails