Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tulips are in Heaven

Headband: Forever 21
Top: Gap
Skirt: gift from Sartoriography
Tights: c/o We Love Colors
Shoes: Converse
Rowena and I spent one of our last mornings without Darin at the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm! We met our dear friends there and had a lovely relaxing morning, strolling through the fields and playing on farm equipment and hay bales. The crazy part is, this place is barely ten minutes from my house! I didn't even know it existed! Sheesh. When Darin gets back from his trip, we are so coming back here.

The reason that Rowena is in almost all of my outfit photos is because she has been pretty sad and needy with her daddy gone. I think she's nervous that I might leave too! Poor little girl. Thank goodness Darin is coming back soon! Living like a bachelor was fun and glamorous the first week, but I am in need of some protein and a hot shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails