Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Adam's Rib

On Louise~
Hat: Forever 21
Cardigan: Gap
Pin: grandma's
Blouse: New Look
silk skirt: thrifted
Shoes: Seychelles

On Darin~
All Gap, Puma shoes
I just had to include this blackmail jump shot of Darin!

I have been so overwhelmed getting ready for our upcoming trip! We'll be in Michigan, Ohio, and North Carolina for the entirety of June! Family to see, friends to visit, and Suze from Miss Vinyl Ahoy to meet and love on! Although I'm pretty stressed right now amidst the packing and cleaning, my excitement is progressively building. Darin and I also have three German dances we need to learn for Oktoberfest in four months! I am so nervous, but super-happy to have the opportunity to an integral part of this amazing little town.

Note to my many, many stalkers: My friends from Craigslist casual encounters will be staying here while we're away. Don't say I didn't warn you-- they're into some disturbing stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails