Thursday, May 19, 2011

Four-eyed Saucy Minx

I wear glasses for reading and driving, and... (little known fact!) my left eye can't see for two feet. So, I depend on my specs a lot. I ordered a few pairs of Warby Parker eyeglasses to try out and see if they live up to the hype. Spoiler alert- they do! Not only is it free shipping both ways to try out up to five pairs of vintage-inspired eyeglasses, but they are very well-made and comfortable. The best part is, for every pair you purchase, they give a pair to someone in need! The frames are made in China, but for $95 per prescription pair, that's what you get. The eyeglasses arrived nestled in this sturdy cloth box:
Here are the results!
What's your favorite?
Or should I move on and order a different pair?
Be honest or be square! Erm.

Disclaimer: I ordered the geekiest pairs that Warby Parker offered. I like the contrast between dorky glasses and a feminine sundress. It just suits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails