Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mr. Bluebird on my Shoulder

Yes, I did just quote a racist Disney cartoon. But I unabashedly love that song! I'll have to dedicate it to my dear friend Mona... she'll understand.
Dress: Forever 21
Tee: Gap
Pins: great-grandma's
Belt: thrifted
Socks: c/o We Love Colors
Wedges: Cynthia Vincent for Target
My sister and I were digging through my mom's stowed away jewelry and I had to beg my mom to let me borrow some of my late grandmother's jewelry. It broke my heart to have it tucked away in the closet! Jewelry like this is meant to be worn! Now that I have some special pieces in my possession (albeit temporary), all my other jewelry looks tawdry in comparison. They truly don't make jewelry like they used to! Link
Looking back, I should have worn a short-sleeved tee with this ensemble. Ah well... I can't be a style prodigy all the time. *totally kidding*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails