Tuesday, June 19, 2012

About Face: Shade of Grey

Enough with the makeup, you're thinking!  I vow to have an outfit post up soon... with polka-dots to make up for my slothfulness.  This simple makeup look has been my go-to quite frequently this summer.  I highly recommend the Maybelline Color Tattoos; they bear a striking resemblance, texture, and quality to my Tarte Amazonian Clay cream eyeshadow, but at a third of the price.  I hear they are better than MAC Paint Pots, but I cannot attest to that as I only own one MAC lipstick.  I own four of these cute little pots o' shadow, and I store them upside-down to keep them from drying out.

Face: 
Clinique Super Balanced Makeup
Benetint (on cheeks)
Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette

Eyes:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion
TheBalm eyeshadow in Matt Smith
Clinique High Impact Mascara

Lips:
Benetint

My dear college friend Angel visited me for the weekend.  I haven't seen her in five years!  It was so wonderful to catch up and relive 'old times.'  I miss her already!  The pain of her absence is somewhat eased by the knowledge that my dear brother and his awesome wife and children are steadily on their way to Oregon!  I haven't seen them in a year, and it will be so good to have them living in the area again.  I foresee much quoting of "The Room."

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails