Tuesday, June 12, 2012

About Face: Summer Night

 
Face: 
Dr. Jart BB Cream
TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer highlight
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Peaceful
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

Eyes: 
Urban Decay primer potion
Urban Decay Baked eyeshadow
TheBalm Matt Smith eyeshadow (up to browbone)
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara
Urban Decay Radium eyeliner (on lower lashline)
Benefit Eye Bright in inner corner

Lips:
Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart

There will be a day where I won't wear blue eyeliner, but that day hasn't come just yet!  I turn 30 in August, and I'm milking my remaining twenties for all they're worth.  I definitely have to be in the mood for this particular makeup look.  It's pretty bold and youthful.  The combination of gold, blue, and fuchsia is really fun for a summer night date.  (What's a date?  I don't quite remember...)  If I could do this look over again, I would put more mascara on my lower lashes and blend out the blue a little more. 

I highly recommend the Revlon Kissable Balm Stains.  They are easy to apply and last all day.  I actually took a nap with this on, and it stayed beautiful yet didn't rub off on my pillow.  It eventually dried down to an amazing "popsicle" pink-- a real face-brightener. 

Could you see yourself trying this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails