Monday, June 11, 2012

Losing Myself

 
Beret: American Apparel
Top, Jeans: Gap
 Sweater: H&M
Shoes: BC Footwear

This outfit is what happens when Oregon decides to rain in June and I want to see if I fit into a size 8.  (I don't.)  Just because it fits doesn't mean it fits.  Obviously, I am still trying to lose baby weight (among other weight) that seems to love my body so much.  My main concern is to become healthier and stronger, but I'd love to be able to crack open the box in the attic stuffed with my size 6 clothing.  I think it will be simultaneously fun and humbling to see my progress on this blog.

I find that in order for myself to be successful, I have to love my body in the shape it is right now.  I am still beautiful; my body is still a temple.  Yes, I am worthy.  I am worthy of exercise, makeup, good and healthy food, a nice haircut, and real clothing instead of sweatpants.
 
Face:
Dr. Jart BB Cream
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Concealer
Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer highlight
Eyes:
Lorac eyeshadow in Serenity, Bronze, and Enlighten
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara 
Lips:
Clinique lipstick in Beach Coral

Bangs are on the to-do list.  Look at that Tyra Banks fivehead going on!  I grew out my bangs, thinking that a sophisticated mother of two like myself needs to look the part.  HA! 

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails