Saturday, June 23, 2012

Polka-Dots as Promised

Ah, Oregon June.  Your finicky ways are harshing my buzz.  At least I can still blind the internets with my tights-less limbs.
Dress, vest: Gap
Belt: thrifted
Shoes: Miz Mooz
Nails: Sally Hansen Caribbean Coral
Face: 
Garnier BB Cream
Benefit Box Powder in Sugarbomb
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer for Dark Circles
Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette
TheBalm Mary Lou-Manizer

Eyes: 
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette in Chopper, Foxy, Tease
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Whiskey
Benefit Bad Gal Mascara

Lips:
Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick in Smoked Peach

I am wearing a different outfit in the close-ups because I changed clothing throughout the day.  Gabriel tends to spit on me a lot.  

I am preparing for a "Cardboard Box" retreat for my junior high kids.  It is centered around homelessness, and I am looking forward to it yet dreading it, too.  I really want to find a healthy balance between materialism and helping others.  I know I'll learn a lot, and I already feel convicted to do more for those less fortunate than myself. 

I hope your weekend is warmer than mine!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails