Thursday, August 9, 2012

Urban Decay on Hautelook

As you know, I've been getting into makeup this past year.  I have found some pretty spectacular high-end and drug store products, but when it comes to eyeshadow, high-end proves to be the best for me.  Urban Decay eyeshadow is my absolute favorite!  The colors are rich, blendable, and long-lasting.  Urban Decay recently changed its eyeshadow packaging and formula, so naturally their 'old' stock has to go away.  It's coming to Hautelook tomorrow for a couple days!  You can bet I will be on the computer at 8am on Friday; I would love to snag some of their amazing matte eyeshadows and palettes for drugstore prices.


Two of my favorite looks using UD products:
Have you tried Urban Decay before?  What's your favorite product?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails