Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Last Summer Day


Ah, that's more like it.  AUTUMN. 

My summer 2012 wardrobe consisted of yoga pants, t-shirts, and sports bras with the occasional comfortable bootcut jean.  I blame it on breastfeeding.  (And lack of creativity. And laziness. And Tillamook ice cream.)  Along with the cooler weather comes inspiration.  I am excited to shop my own closet for a while and avoid fashion trends for the sake of fashion trends.  This outfit is definitely Louise.  The hat, the combination of pink and red, my worn-to-death double-breasted skirt, and unnecessary collar buttons.  I very comfortable... as soon as I traded the wedges for Pumas. The arch on these is stupidly arched.  Oh, and these are the famous $1.99 Seychelles from Amazon Warehouse Deals.  Now you know my secret.
Happy last day of summer, everyone!  Are you as excited for fall as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails