Monday, December 17, 2012

Hazelnut Fest-ing

Mount Angel recently had its first annual Hazelnut Festival, so naturally I had to cough up the exorbitant $5 cover charge and attend.  It was worth every penny.  There was an old-fashioned radio show, good music, Santa Claus, a children's craft table, local beer, hot mulled wine for beer-loathers like myself, and hazelnuts in every form.  The weather was nice enough to forgo the car and just walk.
Beret: Forever 21
Pin: my grandmother's
Dress: Target
Cardigan, Necklace: Gap
Shoes: Seychelles
In true Oregonian fashion, the weather is currently freezing, but not cold enough to snow.  If I write this, it will blizzard tonight.  Hear that, Murphy?

Be cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails