Friday, March 22, 2013

Creature Comforts


 Sweater dress, necklace, hat: H&M
Tights: c/o We Love Colors
Frye boots: Craigslist

Sometimes you just have to be comfortable.  It pains me to admit that my four-inch heel days may be behind me.  Oh son of mine, why did your inhabitation of my womb make my feet hurt so much, even to this day?  You will pay, Gabriel.  I don't know how or when, but you will pay.  It might be today.  It might be years from now in this vein:
Anyway, I am glad these old (heels-less) boots found their way into my closet.  It wasn't until later in the day that Darin told me there was a gaping hole in my beloved navy We Love Colors tights.  Which begs the question: How long was I walking around town with a skank-hole on my thigh?  This situation reminded me of when my high-school friend revealed (in the presence of others) that I had 'an accident' the day before in school, but she was too embarrassed to tell me.  Still haven't recovered from that one.  (Hey, why blog if you  don't overshare your pubescent traumas?)

I am off to a viewing of my favorite Shakespeare play: A Midsummer Night's Dream!  Anyone have a favorite play, Shakespeare or otherwise that I need to view/read?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails