Friday, March 8, 2013

Still Chill of Winter

 
 Hat: Urban Outfitters
Best scarf ever: H&M
Cardigan: Target
T-shirts: Gap or Shade?
Jeans: American Eagle
Booties: Pour la Victoire
Makeup: Urban Decay Smoked palette
Nails: L'oreal Vip Status
I was really sleepy when I wore this, so I needed my trusty white 'hat' to perk me up.  It worked, of course. One of my male friends asked if it was a dog toy, to which I replied with wide eyes and a big "Yes."  

Now that the spring weather has entered Oregon as of this week, I've released my orange/coral/pink makeup and clothing from the stocks.  I also bought two Mac blushes from my local Cosmetics Company Outlet, which was entirely unnecessary and stupid.  But pretty.  They are pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails