Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Julep DD Creme & Concealer: 1st Impressions and Review

Hi everyone!  I received my June Julep Maven box yesterday and I couldn't wait to show you the brand spankin' new paraben-free DD Creme and Concealer within it.  The box costs $19.99 each month with the option to skip, which I haven't done as much as I'd like to admit.  Sigh.  Considering that Julep sells both products for about $30 each, I wanted to jump on this limited time offer.  (Julep sells primarily 5-free nail polish, but I have placed myself on a temporary ban from that addictive stuff.)

On to the (untouched) photos! Bare face:
 With DD Creme in the color medium, which has a great consistency.
Thick with some tack to it, moisturizing, and comfortable on the skin.

With DD Creme and Concealer in the color light:
I LIKE IT!  It calms down my hyper-pigmentation, evens my skin tone, and gives me a nice glow.  But... and this is a BIG butt... both tubes seem to be about half-full, especially the already teensy tube of concealer.  It seriously feels like I might have five more uses out of that dinky thing.  I would consider purchasing the DD Creme again, but not the concealer, as its lasting power was not impressive on my bigger blemishes.  Also, $30?  No frank you.  

Here's the three photos together so that you can get the full effect.  The only room for text was on my glorious five-head. 
What say you?  

If you would like to try Julep and get addicted to pretty mail and beauty products, use my link and enter in the code 6053817 to get your first box gratis.  Have an awesome day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails