Saturday, July 27, 2013

Matchy Matchy Red Squared

 
Top: Gap
Necklace: Shoplately
Skirt: Gift from Sartorialist
Shoes: BC Footwear
Eyes: Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, Rimmel eyeliner in navy
Cheeks: TheBalm Cabana Boy, Bare Minerals Faux Tan
Lips: Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
Hair: courtesy of bed
 I must admit, I didn't have the guts to wear this skirt (especially without tights!) in public.  I do, however, think it was good for my psyche to wear it around the house and in the backyard.  I keep saying to myself, "You can wear *insert item of pre-Gabriel clothing here* when you lose ten pounds" and "I will start hardcore blogging when I lose a little more weight."  Whatever.  Loving myself is an ongoing process.  Why wait?  Also, I always feel sartorially inspired late summer and fall!  I can't wait to break out my sweaters, tights, hats, and dark lipsticks.

Have a loverly weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails