Monday, August 26, 2013

Fruit Salad

 Dress: Forever 21
Belt: Gap
Navy tights: Hue
Gold oxfords: Seychelles
Glasses: Warby Parker (Marshall)
Earrings: Shoplately
If you are in need of cute dresses on a budget and are size 8 and up, I highly recommend Forever 21's Plus Size section.  I find that the dresses in that section are better quality than their regular line, with some added length and ability to actually move and play in!  I plan on wearing this obnoxiously bright dress throughout the entire year, and I think navy tights and oxfords autumn it up nicely.  Ah, late summer.  This may just be my favorite time of year.  Oktoberfest is just around the corner, Rowena begins kindergarten, choir practices start, Bath & Body Works pumpkin candles are back in season, and hot chocolate is definitely in my near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails