Sunday, August 18, 2013

Summer Wedding Blues

I just liked the title.  No blues were had.  Perhaps the only disappointment was that my camera completely ignored the metallic stars on my dress.
Dress: Forever 21
Cami: Shade Clothing (RIP)
Belt: Gap
Sandals: Miz Mooz
Earrings: Glint & Gleam

My friends got married outside, and it was beautiful.  Amy, the bride, can be described as Pinterest in a mini mason jar.  It was an adorable wedding, complete with a bluegrass band welcoming us as we entered the lawn.  I brought along a strange man:
And met some dear friends:
We admired the decor of white with scatterings of hops and wildflowers:
And then the wine took over.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails