Friday, October 4, 2013

I Shoulda Worn Color

 Top: Forever 21
Earrings, bracelet: ShopLately
Boots: Frye via Craigslist
Lipstick: Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon
Nail polish: Orly Purple Crush
I was drunk with exhaustion today.  Gabriel has been the worst sleeper ever as of late.  To 'awaken' my eyes, I put some white eyeliner in my waterline.  Can you tell?  Normally, I would have worn an outfit with a little more oomph.  Bright top, floral dress, my red boots... all those things have a way of perking up my sleep-deprived self.  At least I could count on this adorable stitched collar.  I wonder if I will ever tire from sweet details like Peter Pan collars, scalloped hems, or embroidered rosebuds.  Frankly, I hope not.

How do you stay awake?
Seriously, I'm in need of advice; my son may be out to destroy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails