Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Big Hair, Red Tights, Can't Lose

 Dress: The Limited
Cardigan: H&M
Tights: c/o We Love Colors
Wedges: Pour la Victoire
Glasses: Firmoo
Can anyone tell me why the gloriously gorgeous Adrienne Palicki hasn't received a good role since Friday Nights Lights?  She and former beau Alan Tudyk of Firefly would make a good team.  Fox, get on that.  Actually, don't.  Netflix, it's in your hands now.

It's been a while since I've worn my beloved red We Love Colors tights.  I can't praise this brand enough!  They are the sturdiest, softest, best-fitting tights I've ever owned. The $13 price point is more than fair, considering that my 4-year-old black pair is just now getting toe holes.  I'll wear them until they disintegrate. (No, I'm not sponsored by them and the links aren't affiliate.  Pinky swear.)  Besides the 4.5 inch wedges, this outfit felt like pajamas.  Honestly, how could I wear flats with screaming tights like these?

Have a loverly Tuesday, dear reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails