Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A Literary Creature

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away,
and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall.”  -Roald Dahl
 Necklace: ShopLately (Glint & Gleam)
Dress: Tulle
Shoes: Seychelles 'Ballad'
Blush: Estee Lauder 'Peach Nuance'
Lips: Revlon Lip Butter 'Tutti Frutti'
Our little 1,000 square feet of a house doesn't allow me to have every book at hand, so many of my friends (and enemies) reside in the attic.  I'd love to have a sun room/ library someday with built-in bookshelves.  Until then, I'm pretty satisfied to have all my favorites bunched together.  Rowena and Gabriel have a bookcase as well.  I'm not ashamed to say that I raid it often for a good read.  ("A children's story that can only be enjoyed by children is not a good children's story in the slightest.” -C.S. Lewis)   I tend to guard my bookcase with my life (exaggeration), as I recently caught my nephew skimming through Lolita.  Someday, kid.  Someday.  

Please tell me your 'must have forever' book.
Love to you~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails