Monday, April 14, 2014

I'm a Tulle

Top, Skirt: Gap
Scarf: Ross Dress for Less
Tights: c/o We Love Colors
Heels: Seychelles
Lipstick: Milani Fruit Punch
Nails: Orly 
Photo dump alert!  I recently chopped off my hair and I need to post all my pre-haircut photos.  It feels wonderful to have all the death cut off from my head.  I had visions of Scarlett à la Nashville tresses for the summer, but I've come to the sad conclusion that my hair isn't meant for it.

I love pairing red with touches of pink.  A little unexpected, very fresh.  I know I've lamented about the lack of red in my wardrobe before, but I want to reiterate: I need more red in my wardrobe.  


Love to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails