Thursday, April 17, 2014

Inbetweener

 Denim Jacket, tee: Gap
Necklace: gift from local friend
Linen skirt: gift from blog friend Emily
Boots: H&M
Tights: c/o We Love Colors
Glasses: Firmoo
 You know those days that aren't warm enough for bare limbs yet aren't cold enough for wool sweaters?  Yeah.  I really wanted to wear my decidedly warm weather linen skirt, so I busted out my trusty purple tights.  Red + purple is one of my favorite color combinations; it shouldn't work, but it does.  I swear that this magical combo enabled me to run faster while I played Capture the Flag with my fifth and sixth graders.  (I always bring an extra pair of shoes so that I can take part in games.)  I was on fire!  ... I still lost and was sent to jail numerous times.  


I took pictures of my messy kitchen and dining area today so that you can see the 'before' aspect of our remodeling process.  I can't wait until this house is finally ours!

Have a lovely day~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails