Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Perfect Pair

I am on the never-ending quest for perfect lip product and blush combinations.  One doesn't have to be all matchy-matchy, but when it works, it works.  I find that if my lips and cheeks have the same color undertone, I can do what I like with the eyes.  Today I paired rosy-peach blush, faintly coral lips, taupe-grey eyeshadow, and emerald eyeliner for a simple spring look.  
 Eyeshadow: TheBalm Shady Lady 2 palette
Eyeliner: Sephora Pantone Universe Emerald eyeliner (discontinued, but try this)
Lipstick: Revlon 'Lover's Coral'
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay 'Sand Beige'
I love the warmth of the blush and lipstick!  It awakens my face and makes me look like I got a full night's sleep.  It took me a few months to fall in love with this blush.  I was thrown off by the immense hype, the lack of immediate KA-POW, and the $25 price tag.  It looks beautiful with coral, red, and pink lipsticks; it is one of the most versatile blushes I own.  I slowly build the color up with an Ecotools kabuki brush.  I never thought I'd say this, but MAC blushes are steadily becoming my favorite!  What a sheep am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails